Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

well not exactly---but, it IS one of my favorite times of the year: Back to School  time.  Does that sound a little strange??  I don’t know but, when I was going back to school I would have Grease 2’s “Gotta go back, back, back to school again….whoa, whoa, I gotta go back to schoooooool again” I’m a child from the 80’s what can I say?  
I’ve been preparing for, DH and I have been praying for and talking about this new school year since last spring.  Our whole family has such an exciting anticipation for school this year.  It doesn’t hurt that my oldest keeps trying to get a start on all the new books, games and resources in my office.  ‘Can I just read this, play with that, look at this?’  That’s what I keep on hearing. 
For homeschooling Mom’s, it also means it’s time for the great “NOT BACK TO SCHOOL’ BLOG HOP. 
This week is curriculum week.  Next week is school room week.  The third week is student photo week and the last week is ‘day in the life’ week.  The blog hop is full of great ideas, curriculum, school room layouts and more.  Check out Heart of the Matter:   

Not Back to School Blog Hop

In case you missed it, our Kindergarten curriculum choices and our preschool/tot activity plans can be found here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment